The traditional Democratic scare tactic of trying to make senior citizens believe the Republicans will take away their Social Security checks did not work in this election even though President Bush’s hope to create personalized Social Security retirements accounts was well-known. Bush beat Kerry, 53% to 46%, among voters over 60 years of age.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.