Senate Democratic Whip Harry Reid (Nev.) is the most likely successor to defeated Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle (D.-S.D.). Within 48 hours of Daschle’s defeat, Reid announced he had the votes of 30 of 45 Senate Democrats and the colleague regarded as his likeliest opponent, Christopher Dodd (Conn.), announced he was supporting the Nevadan. But Reid had a 55% rating from the National Right to Life Committee in the last Congress (compared to Daschle’s 27% and John Kerry’s 0%) and many Capitol Hill veterans find it difficult to believe the obsessively pro-abortion Senate Democrats would actually elect Reid as their leader.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.