Whatever the election results, friends of Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie are guessing he will relinquish his post at the winter RNC meeting in Washington. Speculation over a successor focuses on Bush-Cheney campaign manager Ken Mehlman and Ohio GOP Chairman Bob Bennett, whose stock will rise or sink depending on whether he can deliver the Buckeye State’s electoral votes.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.