A children’s poll conducted by the Nickelodeon cable television channel yielded the opposite result from the Weekly Reader poll. Nick’s “Kids Pick the President” poll put Kerry ahead of Bush, 57% to 43%. So far, Nickelodeon’s poll has correctly picked the winner in every presidential election since 1988. But unlike the Weekly Reader poll, which was conducted by teachers in classrooms, the Nickelodeon poll was conducted online, where 400,000 self-identified children under 18 voted.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.