A children’s poll conducted by the Nickelodeon cable television channel yielded the opposite result from the Weekly Reader poll. Nick’s “Kids Pick the President” poll put Kerry ahead of Bush, 57% to 43%. So far, Nickelodeon’s poll has correctly picked the winner in every presidential election since 1988. But unlike the Weekly Reader poll, which was conducted by teachers in classrooms, the Nickelodeon poll was conducted online, where 400,000 self-identified children under 18 voted.
- The Equality Act Is Really the Inequality Act.
- Biden Administration to Welcome More Illegal Immigrants with New Tent Facility
- Donald Trump Takes the Stage at CPAC: Here Are the Key Takeaways
- Charlie Kirk Destroys Big Tech in CPAC 2021 Speech
- Boston schools place ‘color of our skin’ above ‘content of our intellect’ in halting advanced program