As the masks fell one more time from Kerry’s two faces, revealing the contemptuous opportunist behind them, the Democrat’s poll numbers also fell. The CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll conducted on the three nights immediately following the debate showed Bush jumping from a three-point lead (49% to 46%) to an eight-point lead (52% to 44%). The Washington Post poll conducted over the same period showed the race going from an absolute tie (48% to 48%) to a four-point Bush lead, 50% to 46%.
- O’Keefe Once Again Exposes Media Corruption-Captures CNN Bias
- Lance Armstrong, Lyndon Johnson, and their Legacies of Cheating.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question