At Wednesday night’s debate, Kerry posed as a candidate resolved to bring Americans together again. According to the Associated Press, however, he delivered a very different message from the pulpit of the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church: “‘Never again will a million African-Americans be denied the right to exercise their vote,’ Kerry promised, referring to the disputed Florida recount in the 2000 presidential race.”
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.