Australia’s conservative Liberal-National Coalition, led by Prime Minister John Howard, won a landslide victory October 8. Not only did the coalition gain seats in the Parliament’s lower house, but it also gained at least a one-seat majority in the Senate. Mark Latham, leader of the opposition Australian Labor Party, became a darling of the state-run and private big media for promising Australian withdrawal from Iraq, but voters felt otherwise.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”