Recent polls also indicate Bush is holding his lead in two of the Midwest swing states where Al Gore narrowly defeated him in 2000. A Strategic Vision poll of Wisconsin completed September 27, put Bush ahead of Kerry, 49% to 43%. In Iowa, a Research 2000 poll completed September 21 had Bush up, 47% to 45%.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?