The most interesting recent poll may have come from New Jersey–historically a tough state for Republicans. A Strategic Vision poll completed September 26 found Kerry leading Bush by just one point, 45% to 44%. The margin of error in the poll was +/-3%.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.