Kerry may be on his way down in the United States, but he is soaring in Europe. As reported on Fox News’s “O’Reilly Factor,” surveys conducted by the Program on International Policy Attitudes showed Kerry far out ahead of Bush in most of the European countries polled. Kerry leads Bush 64% to 5% in France; 74% to 10% in Germany; 58% to 14% in Italy; 63% to 6% in the Netherlands; and 47% to 6% in the United Kingdom. The only European country where Bush leads Kerry is Poland, an Iraq War ally. Even there, however, Bush enjoys only a 31% to 26% edge.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign