The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports on big trouble for the Democrat candidate for governor of Missouri. Claire McCaskill has been caught allegedly selling a judgeship to one of her former aides–promising him the position if he would raise $50,000 for her campaign. This came out when a private letter became public–the aide had sent it to a friend explaining the deal, and asking for a donation to McCaskill’s campaign.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.