Kerry, of course, has often claimed that President Bush has alienated potential allies, and that he could persuade world leaders to help U.S. efforts in Iraq by contributing troops and other resources. It seems, though, that he forgot to tell the French. “If Kerry is elected, we wouldn’t send troops either,” an unnamed French official told the New York Daily News September 19. “We don’t need any more targets in Iraq.” In Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart tells Ingrid Bergman, “We’ll always have Paris.” For all his fawning Francophilia, it looks like Kerry never will.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.