Would-be First Lady Teresa Heinz Kerry showed her tact and empathy for the little people when on September 15 she discouraged Caribbean immigrants in Brooklyn from sending clothing to their beleaguered relatives back home who have suffered through a series of hurricanes. “Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean,” the Associated Press reported, “said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators. ‘Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids,’ said Heinz Kerry.”
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.