Just as CBS’s Dan Rather broke his now-discredited story that President Bush had failed to follow a direct order from his National Guard commander to report for a medical examination, the Democratic National Committee and the 527 group Texans for Truth began an attack on Bush’s National Guard service record that they referred to as “Operation Fortunate Son.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.