Hutchinson also dismissed the idea of developing the tools and tactics necessary to stop all future illegal aliens as they try illegally to cross the border. “It doesn’t mean we build an Israel-type of fence,” he said. “I don’t think we’re going to do that. I don’t think you want to have a strategy of a Border Patrol agent every 50 yards. There’s a lot of compassion out there. You don’t send out a paddy wagon to round them up.” He said that he is working on a way to defend the border that can be “reasonably considered.”
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives