“What John Kerry and I believe is our borders have to be secure. It’s important to the safety of people in Arizona and people across this country,” Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards told reporters after a September 13 rally in Tucson. How did Edwards propose securing the border? Hire more Border Patrol agents? Deploy troops? Fat chance. “We need to have stronger relationships with the Mexican government to accomplish that,” he said. Edwards also used his visit to southern Arizona to promote Kerry’s plan to grant amnesty to illegal aliens.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points