The board of the Log Cabin Republicans last week voted 22 to 2 not to endorse President Bush for reelection because he supports the Federal Marriage Amendment. In a statement announcing the decision, Log Cabin Executive Director Patrick Guerriero said: “We have made it clear that we can either be the party of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rudy Giuliani or we can be the party of Alan Keyes and Rick Santorum.” Log Cabin Political Director Chris Barron said, “[I]t is impossible to overstate the depth of anger and disappointment caused by the President’s support for an anti-family Constitutional Amendment.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.