The next day, September 7, Kerry did yet another flip-flop on Iraq. “Kerry has not completely found his post-Labor Day stride,” reported the Washington Post. “On Tuesday, after learning that the American death toll in Iraq topped 1,000, Kerry said U.S. soldiers had given their lives ‘on behalf of freedom in the war on terror.’ Kerry, who frequently criticizes Bush for linking Iraq and the war on terrorism, backpedaled through a spokesman, who said, ‘Kerry was referring to U.S. soldiers fighting in parts of Iraq that have now become a breeding ground for terrorists.'” So, weren’t the Americans killed in other “parts” of Iraq fighting “on behalf of freedom in the war on terror”? Apparently not in Kerry’s view.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.