Appearing on MSNBC’s “Scarborough Country” on August 26, Dole stayed on the offensive. Explaining why he thought it was fair to respond to Kerry, Dole said: “This is after . . . somebody called Vice President Cheney a coward. They’ve called President Bush a deserter, that he was AWOL, that he’s condoned torture, that he’s . . . condoned poisoning of pregnant women. I mean, all these nasty, nasty, over-the-top attacks. And they spent $65 million trying to defame President Bush.”
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program