Dole added on MSNBC that he had warned Kerry earlier of the perils of playing the Vietnam card. “John Kerry’s a friend of mine,” said Dole. “I sent a signal about two or three months ago on television, ‘John, back off. . . . Don’t make the Vietnam War the centerpiece of your campaign.'” Of the Swift Boat vets, Dole said he told Kerry, “[T]hey have a right to speak. We live in the United States of America. It’s a free country. You may not like what they say, but they have a right to say it.'”
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.