Dole also confessed to being amazed at how Kerry has flip-flopped, now touting the nobility of service in Vietnam, even though he testified in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971 that U.S. troops in Vietnam routinely committed war crimes. “One day he’s saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons,” said Dole. “The next day he’s standing there, ‘I want to be President because I’m a Vietnam veteran.'”
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”