Kerry’s campaign was attempting last week to respond to charges that Kerry, while serving on the Senate Intelligence Committee during the 1990s, missed three-fourths of that committee’s public hearings. The campaign claimed on its website August 16: “John Kerry served on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence for 8 years and is the former vice chairman of the committee.” Actually, it was Sen. Bob Kerrey (D.-Neb.), not John Kerry (D.-Mass.), who served as vice chairman of the committee. Kerry (without the “e”) still has not answered calls to release his attendance record for the classified, closed-door committee hearings.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.