Republicans hope McGreevey’s maneuvering to prevent New Jersey voters from choosing their next governor will backfire on New Jersey Democrats this fall. But two years ago in the New Jersey U.S. Senate race, state Democrats illegally replaced their corruption-dogged candidate, Sen. Bob Torricelli, with retired Sen. Frank Lautenberg after the filing deadline. Republicans hoped then the blatantly anti-democratic maneuver would alienate voters, but Lautenberg went on to be elected easily.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives
- Biden and Other World Leaders Plan to Use Pandemic to Attack Freedom