Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy, the liberal lion of the Democratic Party, got a surprisingly cool reception during his speech in his hometown last night. Delegates warmly greeted Kennedy when he was introduced, but soon grew quiet and rarely interrupted with applause during his remarks, making the convention managers’ decision not to have whim speak in prime time seem especially wise.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.