Republicans foisted an $833 million tax-hike on Nevadans last year, but now the people will have a chance to voice their displeasure. An anti-tax ballot initiative that would repeal the tax bill is on track to qualify for the November election, along with an anti-corruption measure designed to prevent elected officials from double-dipping in the state treasury. Signature-gatherers had been harassed by state employees and even arrested.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.