Apparently the Democrats have become so nervous about their chances in the Illinois Senate race — now that Mike Ditka has been rumored to be the next Republican nominee for the seat being vacated by retiring GOP Sen. Peter Fitzgerald — that they have added Democratic Senate candidate Barack Obama as a keynote speaker for the Democratic National Convention show during prime time.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.