Conservative Georgia Senate candidate Herman Cain (R.) is working hard in the final hours to upset moderate Rep. Johnny Isakson in next Tuesday’s Republican primary. Cain, who visited Human Events’ offices early in his run for the seat of the retiring Zell Miller (D.-Ga.), is embarking on an aggressive tour of 52 counties over the next eight days. If Cain and conservative Rep. Mac Collins (R.-Ga.) can hold Isakson under 50% plus 1, the top two vote getters will advance to an August 10 runoff election.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President