Former Vice President Al Gore, speaking at Georgetown Law School June 24, said President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are “intentionally misleading the American people” by asserting a connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda terror network. This is despite the fact that the administration in which Gore served claimed in a 1998 indictment: “Al Qaeda reached an understanding with the government of Iraq that al Qaeda would not work against that government and that on particular projects, specifically including weapons development, al Qaeda would work cooperatively with the Government of Iraq.”
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”