Critics contend that opening part of ANWR to oil production will devastate the environment. They are concerned, in part, about the fate of the caribou deer that roam the wildlife reserve. However, the website of the House Committee on Resources cites research done at an existing ANWR oil field showing no negative impact on the caribou. In fact, the caribou herds have increased from 3,000 in the 1970’s to 32,000 today.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.