The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Rep. Chris Cox (R.-Calif.), who served as a lawyer in the Reagan White House, has suggested an alternative to putting Reagan’s image on U.S. currency. Padre Junipero Serra and Thomas Starr King (“a Unitarian minister who persuaded state leaders not to secede during the Civil War”) are California two entries in the U.S. Capitol’s Statuary Hall. “Just as Kansas recently replaced one of their statues with a favorite son, Dwight Eisenhower,” said Cox, “so might we replace the long-forgotten King with President Reagan.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.