Compare the time devoted to Reagan’s funeral with the media feeding frenzy that was the disappearance, retrieval, and burial at sea of John F. Kennedy, Jr. Only in the weeks that followed did the media reflect on their overkill. They certainly were not complaining three days into the story when every gust of wind outside the Kennedy compound made news (and generated big ratings).
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.