A Quinnipiac University poll of 1,160 registered voters nationwide (+/- 2.9%), released May 26 put George Bush and John Kerry in a dead heat. In a two-way match up, it’s Bush 45% and Kerry 45%. Moreover, according to the poll, Ralph Nader could give Bush the edge. When respondents were given a choice among Bush, Kerry and Nader, the results were Bush 43%, Kerry 42%, and Nader 6%.
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19