The same Pew poll showed John Kerry leading Bush, 50% to 45% in a two-way presidential race, and 46% to 43% if Ralph Nader stays in the race. Asked to pick one word to describe each candidate, 30 people said Bush was “honest”–the top response for Bush. The poll doesn’t list a single respondent using that word to describe Kerry.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President