The Ayres, McHenry poll showed Bush has a favorable rating of 51% nationwide, while Kerry’s favorable rating is 47%. The numbers are almost identical in the swing states, where Bush’s favorable rating is 51% and Kerry’s is 48%. The poll put Bush’s job approval rating at 54% both nationwide and in the swing states.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.