Despite co-authoring a plan to legalize illegal aliens with Sen. John McCain (R.-Ariz.) and Rep. Jim Kolbe (R.-Ariz.), Rep. Jeff Flake (R.-Ariz.) told HUMAN EVENTS he will vote against the new immigration bill being pushed by Sen. Ted Kennedy (D.-Mass.) and Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D.-Ill.) if it comes to the floor. “That is an amnesty bill,” said Flake. “Ours is not. An amnesty is an unconditional pardon for a breach of law. Our bill contains a hefty fine of $1,500 for illegal immigrants and then you go to the back of the line. Their bill would put lawbreakers ahead of those who have waited in line to come here legally.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.