The CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released April 20 (margin of error +/-3%) indicated that Kerry has been murdered in the polls in recent weeks. A previous release of this poll, on March 7, showed Kerry beating Bush, 52% to 44%. But the latest numbers showed Bush beating Kerry, 51% to 46%.
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial
- Biden Signs Several Executive Orders that Help Illegal Immigrants