The CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released April 20 (margin of error +/-3%) indicated that Kerry has been murdered in the polls in recent weeks. A previous release of this poll, on March 7, showed Kerry beating Bush, 52% to 44%. But the latest numbers showed Bush beating Kerry, 51% to 46%.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign