The Washington Post’s David Broder, one of the most venerable and respected liberal political correspondents in America, offered a devastating summary of Kerry’s appearance on the April 18 edition of NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Said Broder: “Over the course of the hour, Kerry struggled to explain why he had once (decades ago) advocated placing U.S. forces under the direction of the United Nations, why he had said in 2000 that America’s effort to isolate Cuba was a ‘frozen, stalemated, unproductive policy,’ why he had voted in 2002 for the resolution authorizing the use of force against Saddam Hussein and why he now criticizes that policy after promising he would not do so ‘once the shooting starts.'”
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?