Rep. Jim McDermott (D.-Wash.) recently led the Pledge of Allegiance in the House of Representatives. He recited it without placing his hand on his heart, and without saying the words “under God.” McDermott claimed on Fox News that the reason was while leading the pledge, he couldn’t quite remember where the courts were on the issue. But that’s not what he told Human Events in March, when he said he always deliberately leaves “under God” out of the pledge: “McDermott on God: Out of the Pledge & Not on Our Side.”
- Biden v. America: $4B for Central America While Struggling Americans Await COVID Stimulus
- Biden v. Diabetics: New Freeze on Trump’s Lower Cost Insulin and Epinephrine Rule Benefits Big Pharma
- There are No Coincidences: Network Sunday Talk Show Hosts Follow Same Script with Republican Senators
- Counterpoint to Lee Behringer: American Populism’s Cinderella Story.
- WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Growing Number of GOP Senators Oppose Impeachment Trial