The Hill is reporting that Senate Democrats are invigorated by the prospect of regaining control of the upper chamber due to GOP retirements but are reeling from the fund-raising blockades imposed by the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. In order to combat their financial troubles, “Senate Democrats are offering lobbyists new access to Senate Democratic leaders and lawmakers in exchange for personal contributions of $25,000, the maximum amount allowed to national party fundraising committees.”
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”