The Las Vegas Sun reports that Nevada Democrats have gone overboard, adding the impeachment of President Bush as a plank in their party platform. In an attempt at damage control, the usually very partisan Sen. Harry Reid (D.-Nev.), who is up for reelection, said the platform plank was “just for show.” Meanwhile, Nevada Democratic Party spokesman Jon Summers insisted that the motion to impeach Bush was not “extremist.” Responded Nevada Republican Party Executive Director Chris Carr: “It’s just out of step with mainstream Nevada.”
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President