Tim Giago, an Indian activist in South Dakota, decided after a meeting with Sen. Tom Daschle (D.-S.D.) that he is dropping his independent bid for Daschle’s Senate seat. Instead of becoming a third-party spoiler, Giago is now backing Daschle against former Rep. John Thune (R.-S.D.).
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.