Although the official White House announcement has yet to be made, President Bush is said to have decided to accept the invitation to deliver the keynote address at the American Conservative Union’s 40th Anniversary dinner May 13 at the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C. This would be Bush’s first attendance at an ACU event.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives