A federal grand jury has indicted Macomb County, Michigan Prosecutor Carl Marlinga (D.) on conspiracy and fraud charges. Marlinga allegedly intervened on behalf of a rapist after receiving campaign contributions from the man’s friends for his failed 2002 congressional campaign against Rep. Candice Miller (R.-Mich.).
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues
- Illinois “anti-police” police reform bill passes state House and Senate, headed to governor’s desk