On April 17 in Washington, in a humorous attempt to combat nationwide MoveOn.org bake sales in support of John Kerry, Kristinn Taylor of the D.C. chapter of Free Republic organized a different kind of bake sale. While MoveOn.org portrayed Kerry as a “man of the people,” Taylor’s “Viet Cong Vets for Kerry” sale informed the public about Kerry’s betrayal of Americans during the Vietnam War. The group gave away items including Jane Fonda nut cakes and Kerry waffles. But Taylor’s sale was short-lived since the small card table was situated outside of Kerry’s national campaign headquarters. Kerry’s campaign staff emerged, complained that the group was “blocking the sidewalk,” and called the police, who later arrived and asked the group to leave. Kerry’s staff, Taylor said, “seemed happy to see us shut down and move along.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.