Republican senators are preparing a bill to hike the minimum wage by more than $1 per hour, according to The Hill. Though the President has not pushed for a minimum wage increase and the House has yet to show any desire to pass such a bill, Senate GOPers believe they must offer the $1.10 increase to take the issue off the table in an election year. The Hill also reports that some business leaders — the usual opponents of minimum wage increases — have said they will stay out of the fight altogether.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives