Although the issue of gay marriage has yet to be tested beyond the state level in this country, it clearly is having a powerful impact in Canadian politics. With national elections expected to be called by Liberal Prime Minister Paul Martin, the newly formed Conservative Party has just tapped Stephen Harper of the old Alliance as their national leader. In contrast to Western Canadian Harper–who opposed gay marriage and took other conservative stands on social issues–leading opponent and auto parts magnate Belinda Stronach made headlines by weighing in for the controversial revision of marriage. Harper was picked leader over Stronach, 52% to 38%.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign