Former La. Governor Buddy Roemer (R.) has said he may jump into the race to replace retiring Sen. John Breaux (D.-La.). Rep. David Vitter (R.) is the preferred candidate of conservatives, but the first poll to include Roemer has hopeful news for the GOP: his presence on the so-called “jungle primary” ballot, along with Vitter and two major Democrat candidates, could force a December runoff election between the two Republicans. Vitter polls ahead with 28%, and Roemer places second with 19%, just ahead of state Treasurer John Kennedy (D.) and Rep. Chris John (D.) with 17% each.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech