Are you Hillary’s worst nightmare — a member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy?
Find out just how right wing you really are by taking this quick test:
1. The person best qualified to choose my doctor, my child’s teacher, what to eat, and whether I should smoke is:
B. Hillary’s village.
2. When shopping, I am most likely to make an impulse buy of:
A. A John Kerry plush toy.
B. A $55 Hillary Clinton T-shirt by Marc Jacobs.
C. An Ann Coulter action figure.
3. Fill in the blank: The government that governs ___________ governs best.
B. With the most compassion.
4. Who was the best President of the last 30 years?
A. The Man from Hope.
B. Hmm, I can’t decide between Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.
C. Reagan for Rushmore!
5. Which nations should have nukes?
A. None. You can’t hug with nuclear arms.
B. The UN should decide.
C. The U.S. and its allies.
6. Who should own guns in America?
A. Good heavens, no one should. Guns kill.
B. Only the governing authorities, since they know what’s best for us.
C. Any red-meat-eating, law-abiding citizen who chooses to do so.
7. Fill in the blank: Taxes should be ___.
A. High. Don’t you have any compassion for the poor?
B. Cut, but not for the rich.
C. Low. A worker has a right to enjoy the fruits of his labors.
8. Before America takes any more military action in the war on terror, we should:
A. Make sure it’s okay with the UN.
B. Try to understand what we have done to make the poor terrorists hate us.
C. Develop even more sophisticated and deadly weapons.
9. The military budget should be:
A. Cut. Let the military hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
B. Submitted to the UN for approval.
C. As high as it needs to be to repel threats to our nation.
10. What makes you angry?
A. People who would rather buy an SUV than a VW bug.
B. The fact that the world is not ordered the way Hillary and the Harvard University faculty think it should be ordered.
C. People who don’t work, but live off the taxpayers.
11. Which phrase best describes your beliefs?
A. Al Gore was a brilliant policy genius (and really funny on “Saturday Night Live”).
B. Lying under oath about sex doesn’t matter.
C. Individual freedom and personal responsibility pave the road to success.
12. Who gave you your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
A. The ACLU.
B. The Supreme Court.
C. The Creator.
The more often you answered “C,” the more truly you are a member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. If you want to improve your rating or are just looking for more ammo to combat the liberal lunacy that spews from Dan Rather, Peter Jennings, and the New York Times, then order a copy of The Official Handbook of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. It is brief and to the point, because Americans are busy people — especially conservatives, who actually have jobs and families to support. It gives you a concise guide to the conservative take on issues — perfect as ammunition for conservatives and education for prospective converts to the Conspiracy.
Armed with The Official Handbook of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy, you’ll be able nimbly and eloquently to win political discussions with friends and family.
To find out how to get a FREE copy, click here.