According to the Washington Times, President Clinton’s final report to Congress on national security made no mantion of al Qaeda. This revelation undercuts former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke’s statements that Clinton’s White House looked at the terror group as an “urgent” threat while President Bush and Condoleezza Rice “ignored” it. This report that neglected to mention al Qaeda just happened to be written while Clarke was a “high-level national security advisor.”
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program