The House last week easily passed Rep. Mike Rogers’ (R.-Ala.) bill to limit certain types of federal funding to universities that block adequate access to Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) personnel and recruiters. Currently, schools that bar the ROTC program entirely cannot receive funding from the departments of Defense, Education, Labor or Health and Human Services. This bill also stops federal money from Homeland Security, the CIA, and the Energy Department’s National Nuclear Security Administration. The vote was 343 to 81.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives